|Power Source||1 HP / 1440 RPM / 3 Phase|
|Hopper Size||33 Liter|
|Screen Area||388 mm (W) X 762 mm (L)|
|Stirrer Size||138 mm x 368 mm Length|
|Oscillation||110 Per Minute|
|Output||30 to 200 Kg/Hour|
|Charging height||1106 +/- 5 mm|
|Discharging height||630 +/- 5 mm|
is a mechanical process in which the product is pressed through a sieve with a specially shaped rotor-arm to obtain the desired particle size. This process results in a narrow distribution spectrum as only the product having the right shape, size and position, is broken and passed through the sieve. The oscillating motion of the rotor improves the granulating process. This sensitive handling of the product emulates the hand operation of an experienced pharmacist. One important feature of the oscillating granulator is the continuous variation of the speed and force applied to the material. The back and forth motion of the rotor results in an even distribution of the material. Complete stainless steel. All parts in contact with the product in AISI 316/316L. We offers a variety of sieves available in the market today. It includes fine sieves, sieves, and perforated plates to meet the most demanding customer’s requirements.Features:
- In compliance with cGMP guidelines.
- The important machine in the process of in granulation in tablet making as the quality of the tablet is determined by the desirable quality of the granules used for its compression.
- Can be used for the machineriesdry aspect of the granulation process.
- Quality & percentage of granules can be achieved better compared to other machinery like Multi Mill, Comminuting Mill etc.
- Special oscillatory rotor action ensures minimum fines.
- Contact parts are made of SS 316.
- Continuous oscillating stirrers drive. Simple screen holding and tensioning device.
- Screen – Available in different size / durable / cost effective.
- AC Variable Frequency Drive – Optional at extra cost.
- Castors provided for mobility
Price Range: Rs. 1.5 Lac - 3 Lac